- Sufficient: One set is sufficient for one big toenail or 2 small nails / fingernails.
- Specially Designed: The ointment penetrates your damaged nail bed and eliminates the fungi that cause infection and irritation. It goes deep into your nail bed to solve the source of the problem.
- The Way it Works: The Ointment softens the infected part of the nail, which can then gradually be removed with the plastic tool provided in the set.
- Time Needs to Take Effect: Effectively removes the infected parts of the fungal nail in 4-5 weeks
- Ariella Fungal Nail Treatment set contains: 20g tube of Ointment, 32 Single Use waterproof plasters, 1 Nail Scraper.1. What is Ariella Fungal Nail Treat set used for:Ariella Fungal Nail Treatment set is used as part of a topical treatment for the removal of fungally infected parts of the toenails and fingernails. Fungal Nail infection, medically know as onychomycosis may begin as white or yellow spot under the tip of your nails and it spreads, the nail may discolour, thicken and develop crumbling edges.
2. What Does Ariella Fungal Nail Treatment set contain:
20g tube of Ointment, 32 Single Use waterproof plasters, 1 Nail Scraper. One set is sufficient for one big toenail or two small toenails/fingernails. Ariella Ointment selectively softens the parts of the nail infected by fungus, leaving the healthy parts intact.The plasters are used to cover the ointment applied to the nail.The scraper is used to remove the softened infected parts of the nail. There are usually visible changes to the treated nails in 4-5 weeks.
Instructions for Use: Removal of infected parts of the nail with Ariella Fungal Nail Treatment Set
Step 1: Apply a thin layer of urea ointment to the infected nail.
Step 2: Cover the treated nail with a plaster provided in the set. Keep covered for 24 hours.
Step 3: Remove the plaster. After soaking the nail in warm water for approximately 10 minutes, scrape off softened parts of the nail using the enclosed plastic scraper.Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 daily for 4-5 weeks.See leaflet inside for full instructions. One set is sufficient for one big toenail or two small toenails/fingernails. Read the package leaflet before use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Use on toenails and fingernails only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and skin.Do not swallow or put in the mouth.Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.Keep out of the reach and sight of children.